Easter is a favorite holiday for many families in Boise, Idaho area, and finding the perfect place to enjoy a delicious brunch with loved ones is a must. Fortunately, the Treasure Valley offers many options for Easter brunch, each with its unique atmosphere and menu offerings. Here are some of our favorite places for Easter brunch in the Treasure Valley in 2023.
- Chandler’s Steakhouse is a fine-dining restaurant located in downtown Boise that offers a unique Easter brunch experience. The restaurant serves a three-course brunch menu with options like a grilled lamb chop, eggs benedict, and French toast. Brunch costs $65 and reservations are highly recommended.
- The Cottonwood Grille is a charming restaurant located on the Boise River in downtown Boise and offers a beautiful setting for an Easter brunch. Their brunch menu features classic dishes like steak and eggs, crab cake benedict, and French toast. The restaurant’s patio offers a serene view of the river and is perfect for a sunny Easter brunch. Reservations are required.
- The Grove Hotel’s Easter brunch is a tradition for many families in Boise. This year, the hotel is offering a decadent brunch buffet in their ballroom with a variety of food stations, including a carving station, omelet station, and dessert station. The Grove Hotel’s brunch is a popular choice, so be sure to make a reservation in advance.
- Fork is a farm-to-table restaurant located in the heart of downtown Boise and offers an Easter brunch menu that highlights local ingredients. Their brunch menu includes dishes like the Idaho trout scramble, the breakfast burrito, and the hash skillet. Their creative cocktails and cozy atmosphere make Fork the perfect place to enjoy Easter brunch with friends and family. Fork opens for brunch at 9:30 am.
- Kona Grill located in Meridian, is a classic American grill featuring an array of delicious menu items including hearty steaks and fresh seafood complemented by the best choice of sushi and margaritas at any grill in America. Easter Brunch is available from 10:00 to 2:00 pm.
- Ling & Louie’s Asian Bar and Grill’s website says that their restaurant “is for people who want to have fun and enjoy a unique dining experience.” They serve “modern Asian cuisine with American Flair” in Meridian, Idaho. They are serving a specially priced Easter Brunch Prix Fixe for two on Sunday, April 9th from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. Check out their menu online which includes the “Not Boring Burrito” filled with candied bacon, shishito peppers, scrambled eggs, roasted potatoes, topped with cheddar-jack cheese, hatch green chili sauce. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Tupelo Honey, located in downtown Boise delivers a breakfast brunch to die for, every Saturday & Sunday. Their menu includes Tupelo’s Famous Fried Chicken & Waffles among other yummies. Reservations are strongly suggested.
- Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar is serving up Easter Brunch in style in Meridian. For $45 per person ($19 for children under 12) you get to choose from a special four-course plated Easter Brunch Menu with delicious options the whole family will enjoy. Reservations are required.
- The Riverside Hotel, located along the river in Garden City, serves Sunday brunch from 6:00 am to 11:00 am. The brunch menu includes menu items such as the Idaho Benedict made with poached eggs over Idaho potato hash browns & smoked salmon, topped with hollandaise & dill, on toasted English muffin, served with Idaho potato home-fries. Reservations are highly recommended.
Boise and the Treasure Valley offer many great options for Easter brunch, and choosing the perfect spot depends on your taste and preference. Whether you prefer a fine-dining experience or a more casual setting, there’s something for everyone. Don’t forget to make reservations in advance to secure your table at one of these popular brunch spots on Easter.